The STARCANADA Conference is back for another year and our PQA team is looking forward to attending! The conference brings together the country’s top expertise in software testing and quality assurance in Toronto from October 20-25. STARCANADA gives attendees the chance to learn about new innovative testing approaches and a variety of networking opportunities.
We would love to see you there! Still on the fence? Take a look at some of the sessions that you can check out while you’re there.
The STARCANADA full conference program is now available online!
Explore what the premier conference for software testing professionals has in store. Start making plans to join the fun from October 20–25 in Toronto at the Hyatt Regency Toronto.
Some of the sessions available this year are:
- Selenium Test Automation: From the Ground Up (Full-day Tutorial)
- Test Design for Fully Automated Build Architecture (Half-day Tutorial)
- System-Level Test Automation: Ensuring a Good Start (Half-day Tutorial)
- Success with Test Automation Projects: A People-driven Approach (Half-day Tutorial)
- Automation Framework Essentials (Half-day Tutorial)
- Testing Transformation: The Art and Science for Success (Half-day Tutorial)
- The Logic of Verification — with Michael Bolton
- The Lazy Student’s Guide to Test Automation — with Chris Loder
- Automation Face Off — A Keynote with a Panel of Experts
- Testing Uncertainty—and a Chatbot Named Ginger
- Testing in Production
- Enabling Enterprise Quality
- Building an Automation Framework in a DevOps Pipeline
- Destroying the Horcruxes of Full-Stack Automation
Start building your week of learning and benefit from comprehensive tutorials, exceptional concurrent sessions, inspiring keynotes, networking activities, pre-conference training certification classes, the Expo, and much more. Explore the program: https://well.tc/5327